Friday, May 16, 2008

first post .. about ten years late

for some reason today, i'm feeling inspired. i've been at the new job as a digital planner for almost three months now, and i think i'm getting pretty good at understanding the landscape. but, not having a blog, del.icio.us, twitter, etc. set up at this point in my life (and at this point in the digital timeline) is pretty ridiculous of me.

my inspiration started this morning with the below video.
i watched it and by the end, realized how much time and effort went into it. (seriously. think about how that video had to be done.) then, i got in one of those moods where i was like alright, i'm about to do something productive. i went on a reading streak, and on mediabistro i stumbled upon a bit on this girl, a journalism major at NYU. talk about inspiration. this girl is younger than me, only halfway through college, and has completely shown me up.

well, no longer. (actually .. yeah. still shows me up, totally.) i have a blog. i have a del.icio.us. i have a twitter. and it may take me a while, but i'm going to do my best to turn this blog into a worthwhile destination.


MUTO a wall-painted animation by BLU from blu on Vimeo.


No comments: